Shirts and tuxedo are the men’s best wear. Be it any occasion but shirts and tuxedo are always men’s favorite. It is a classic men’s wear that looks elegant to wear. We want our customers to create a wardrobe that is worth to have. A wide range of custom shirts nyc that are easy to wear and maintain.
Seven rules that can be applied to wear this autumn and winter
- Brown- A brown suit or custom wedding tuxedo is important as a cup of good, strong coffee in the morning. It provides you the super opportunity to shine in blue and grey.
- Texture- Winter is not the perfect time for smooth, silky and Super 150s worsteds. Instead, you can go for fabrics with the textured weaves with a fuzzy milled finish.
- Checks- Not only are windowpane and plaid patterns are in trend, they are also the best ally for the autumn& winter sartorial success.
- Heavier Cloth- Heavier cloth protects you from cold, but also drape you beautifully, in a wrinkle less and more durable as compared to the all-seasonal wools. Tweed has various weave & style disparities, but any solid grey, solid brown, or brown check fabric is a strong foundation of the winter wardrobe.
- Flannel- The man in a flannel suit piece does not fear of strong wind, heavy snow, and cold rain. It comes in two flavors – traditional, slightly heavier woolen and light worsted fabric.
- Houndstooth- The pattern is autumn and winter favorites as it brings out the hunting spirit and maintains a polished and classy appearance.
- Three-Piece Suits- An extra layer of sophistication, style, and fabric keep you warm and dapper. Vests also add versatility & options for the winter style.
Custom shirts NYC
You can pick cotton shirts in Aztec, checked, ikat, printed, solid and stripe patterns. Navy bandana print holiday shirt is a slim fit shirt that is made from 100% cotton. It is a very smart shirt that can be wear as a semi-casual or casual. You can pair it with solid color khaki chino pants and suit. Cotton shirts are best to wear in autumn and winter. If you are going for a holiday trip, don’t forget to carry a white geometric print holiday shirt with you. This has a geometric print with long sleeves. This shirt is very light and comfortable to wear. If you are fond of check shirts then, a baby blue gingham shirt is best to wear in the office. Pair it with khaki pants or white sneakers.
Advantages of a cotton shirt
Cotton fabric is breathable. It allows the water to get absorbed leaving you comfortable. It is skin-friendly and does not cause any allergic reactions or skin irritation. Cotton shirts are soft and easily stretchable. Due to its high tensile strength, shirts are strong and durable.
The second fabric which is best to wear is linen. Linen is a fabric that provides air for passing through. It has a high moisture absorbent rate. Linen shirts are hypoallergic in nature. It has a long shelf life due to its strong nature. The most important attribute of the linen shirt is that it gets softer and shinier with every wash. The Italian linen check shirt in four different colors especially for you. It is made from 100% Italian linen. You will look stunning in this shirt. Italian linen vertical striped shirt is not be left behind. Pair it with denim jeans and suit for the smarter you. Gingham check Italian linen shirt is a must add-on in your wardrobe. Combine style with class and wear this shirt any place at any time.
Each of the shirts can be designed according to your requirements. These shirts are designed according to the latest fashion trends. Shop online with us.
Custom wedding tuxedo NYC
The wedding tuxedo is becoming quite famous. The color that was once relegated to accessories such as pocket squares, bow ties, and socks has moved in the entire suit. It has become a huge autumn and winter trend, as men are dressing in a fun way. Tuxes with other formal wear were used to be loose and slightly boxy. Today suits are tailored, tapered, and fit close to the body.
Wedding attire has taken inspiration from casual Fridays and men have gotten comfortable embracing clothing. Linen and cotton as of soft constructions. Many grooms are looking for versatility in the tuxedos as they wear and want to break the suit and add variations. A groom might not wear it with the same tie and shirt but can add a jacket to jeans and a T-shirt.