Do you dream of being married in a stately castle, or a luxurious five star hotel? Perhaps you want a peaceful and laid back wedding on the beach, or a casual get-together in the garden of a country cottage? The location of your wedding will have a major impact on the overall tone and atmosphere of the event, so it is something that you should choose wisely.
What to Consider When Choosing a Wedding Venue
What should you be keeping in mind when you are choosing your wedding venue? Here are a few important questions that you should ask yourself:
- What type of venue are you looking for?
- How many guests do you want to invite? Will your venue be large enough to hold everyone?
- Where is the venue located in relation to your guests? How will most people travel to the wedding?
- What are the packages for room hire? Is there a price per head, or a set fee for the room?
- What is the lighting like? Will it be suitable for taking good photographs?
- Where will be meal be served? Does the venue have its own caterers or will you be hiring your own?
- If you are having a religious wedding, you will want to look for a venue that has religious significance to you and your family – whether this is a church, mosque or temple.
- Will you have exclusive use of the property or will there be other weddings taking place at the same time as yours?
- Does the venue have significant symbolic or emotional significance for you, such as the church where your parents were married or the place where you and your fiancé first met?
Why Not Have a Destination Wedding?
Destination weddings are becoming more and more popular recently, as modern brides and grooms reject tradition and follow their dreams to be married in a beautiful and exotic location. There are a number of advantages to having a destination wedding. First of all, most destination weddings are much simpler and easier to plan, as the hotel or resort will have a package deal that takes care of everything. Also, a destination wedding allows you to limit your guest list to only your nearest and dearest without worrying about offending anyone.
Also, having a destination wedding allows you to enjoy a travel experience as well as a wedding. Your guests can book a few days at your destination so that you can all go exploring together.
Let One Heart Wedding Help You Plan
When you are planning your wedding, you can trust the experts at One Heart Wedding to help you make sure that your event goes smoothly. They have produces over 14,000 weddings every year all over the world and they own a number of beautiful wedding hoses and chapels in locations such as Guam, Bali and Hawaii. Their team of highly experienced wedding specialists can help you to plan the ideal event, no matter where your wedding will be held.