Most of the time is just spent on deciding invitation lists, wedding date and decoration. While on other hand, the thought of accessories and clothing consume bride’s attention, for a long time. In midst of planning and arranging everything, most of the brides forget the most vital thing.
Not only this, last minute shopping and fixing trousseau box also consume a lot of time. This chaos forces any bride skin care plan to take a back seat. Well to overcome this issue, there are few beauty tips for would be brides which can turn out to be a life saver for them in middle of all the chaos.
Best bridal beauty tips which are worth investing
Here are few best pre wedding bridal beauty tips given by beauty experts and many renowned bridal makeup artists –
- Exfoliation – This is one of the best bridal makeup tips which will help you in getting a glowing and youthful face. It is one of the most effective ways to make your skin free from black heads and dead cells. Exfoliate your face at least two to three times before using face wash.
Always use mild face wash as harsh face wash material can cause irritation on skin and even give you rashes. You can prefer to use homemade scrub which is made of wheat flour or rice flour or even mixture of both for exfoliating your skin.
- CTM – CTM stands for cleaning, toning and moisturizing and this routine should be regularly followed by all would-be brides. This will make your skin look youthful and glowing.
A dirt free and clean face will also keep pores open and help out you skin to breathe better. Cleaning and toning will help in tightening the pores, while moisturizing helps in locking the moisture into pores.
- Hair removal – If you are getting married soon then it is your responsibility to keep yourself well groomed. This does not apply only to your face, but also to your hands and legs as well.
Along with this, keep your eyebrows in shape as sudden hair removal of any body part can give rashes or small cuts. Whichever hair removal processes, you are using; maintain it weekly or monthly depending on your need and requirement.
- Hitting gym- Most of the bridal makeup experts recommend brides to avoid dieting. Instead of this, they may ask you to join gym so that a figure can be maintained. In fact, you can even prefer to consult a personal trainer or dietician. If really want to achieve effective weight loss then start hitting a gym at least four months before to your wedding especially if you have to work on thighs and tummy.
- Meditate regularly – If you are looking for an effective way that can help you with in reducing stress then meditation is best option to go with. By meditation, daily for 15 minutes only, you will definitely feel change in your body. Try to think and have positive thoughts in your mind. You can think about happy times that you have spend with your parents and would be husband. With meditation, you will feel serene and wedding will feel more than like a breeze.
- Follow proper diet – Another beauty tip which will make you look princess on your wedding day is following proper diet. You should eat a balanced diet which consists of protein, green vegetables, fruits and vitamins.
Along with this, you should also drink enough water as it will enhance the beauty and glow on your face. Avoid eating junk food like sodas, chips, chocolates, ice creams and more as it leads to skin and bloating problems.
- Have hair plan – If you have one month left for your wedding and haven’t finalized yourself a hairstyle yet then without wasting any time, map out a proper plan for your hair with help of hairstylist.
You can even prefer to do some treatments at your home before few months left for wedding. For glossy look and excellent finish look for conditioners and shampoos with olive oil as it will help in boosting shine and tone down frizzing.
- Pay attention on lips – You must take care and look after your lips by simply applying a coat of Vaseline or lip balm. Rub it on lips gently in circular motion with wet cloth. This will soften and exfoliate lips at same time. You can visit a salon which offers lip treatment as these treatments focus on energizing, moisturizing and exfoliating your lips.
- Fake eyelashes – If you are a confident bride and can carry lot of drama and glamor then you must try fake eyelashes. By applying half lashes you can have more romantic and softer look.
Long enhances will help you in getting more attention and it also enhance your eyes shape. There are many beauty parlors in Indore where you can visit and plan to have semi permanent lashes. It will help in eliminating need of mascara.
- Hair spa and coloring – Adding youthful hue to locks makes subtle more noticeable and give you a different look. So, if you have unwanted grey strands then coloring is must.
For this purpose, you must opt for a professional salon that holds expertise in this work. With professional salon, you need not to worry about anything as they use high quality products which have no side effects of chemical treatments at all. In fact, it is advisable to choose safer shades like brown or burgundy or any other color like as these shades will make you look gorgeous.
- Relaxing manicure – This step is something which should be started after getting engaged. A good and relaxing manicure will not only enhance the beauty of your hands, but you can also flaunt your diamond engagement ring in style.
So, you should get an appointment with your manicurist as soon as possible as manicure is best way to keep your nails well maintain and groomed. You can try UV technology manicure as it makes nails smoother and easier to maintain.
- Right nail art – This is one of the most important and best beauty tips which any bride cannot afford to miss. Choosing right nail art is vital as your all your guests will notice you from head to toe and pay attention on every small thing. Thus, by choosing right nail art you can flaunt your trendy nail design matching with your dress.
Conclusion – It you are getting married soon then you must take out sometime and prepare a list that related to beauty treatments which you want to get done. Above mentioned are few beauty tips for Indian brides given by well known beauty experts. So if you want to look gorgeous and stunning then can take above tips into consideration.
Author Bio: I’m Prashant Verma, A blogger and wedding consultant. I wrote on wedding related ideas, tips and guides for Shaadidukaan. It is an online wedding market that offers the wedding-related vendors and wedding related guides and ideas. We aim to help the would-be groom and would-be bride to execute their biggest wedding day without any stress.